Give

Thank you for partnering with us

We'd like to thank you for your consideration in financially partnering with us at FountainGate Fellowship! We believe that bringing  the tithe to the storehouse, the first fruits (10%), is biblical and blesses both the church and the one tithing. We also believe that by bringing first fruits, it blesses the remaining 90%. FountainGate Fellowship is thankful for partners who are cheerful givers that accept and reap the blessings of this biblical truth!

 

If you have a story of how God has blessed you through tithing, please email us at office@fgfabilene.org ... We'd love to hear about it!

"Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the Lord Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it."   - Malachi 3:10

ways you can Give:

In

Person

From Sunday morning to a stop by the office, we'll make it easy for you to support the Kingdom work at FountainGate.

Text

Giving

Text the amount you'd like to give to 84321. Set up is simple; choose FountainGate Fellowship and enter your information.

ONLINE

You can give one-time gifts or set up recurring donations by clicking below.

Our App

Download our app from iTunes or Google Play.

Amazon

Smile

You shop. Amazon Gives.

Give to Fgf by shopping on Amazon.

Amazon Smile
At no extra cost to you, shop at smile.amazon.com and give to FountainGate Fellowship

You shop. Amazon gives.

Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to FountainGate Fellowship


AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.

Support FountainGate Fellowship by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com

 
Home
Get involved
Messages
FountainGate
Fellowship

325-672-6151

office@fgfabilene.org

3434 N. 6th St

Abilene, TX 79603

  • White Instagram Icon
  • White YouTube Icon
  • White Facebook Icon

Copyright 2018 by Fountaingate Fellowship